Tuesday, May 26, 2015

How Do I Appreciate...Let Me Count the Ways

This is my blog and I can do what I want to do with it. For the next...oh 30 days, I intend to show my husband how much he is appreciated in my life. A relationship with me hasn't always been easy. Very early on he knew I had the potential to go blind. I have Retinitis Pigmentosis. What we didn't discover until after 20 years of marriage was that I have clinical depression. So no, life with me has been easy. Did we have some great times? Absolutely, but there were some very painful times in between.
Just as I need to be celebrated everyday of my life. My husband needs to be celebrated everyday too. So Courtney Williams, I appreciate you for sticking by me through the hard times in our life together. I'd rather have bad times with you then good times with someone else...

No comments: