Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hump Day Inspiration

SQUEAL!! Yes it's back.
Did you miss your weekly dose of hunky inspiration?
Well a coupla weeks ago I went to a wrestling match. My dad's a wrestler. And I must say I was inspired. Normally I don't ask for photo opps, but I couldn't resist.
So here are a few of the pics from the match.
This is Hades. He breathes fire. So cool.









And his tag team partner Xavier Justice.  I just love the hair.



And Chaz Montana.


These are a few of the wrestlers of Pure Pro Wrestling. I think it's really awesome that they took a little bit of time and indulge me?

Some of are probably wondering where are the sexy abs and perfect pecs? Well that's next week's post, but this week's inspiration is wrestling.

Yeah,  I've got the storyline all worked out.

Until next time Indulge Your Inner Romantic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I luuuve wrestlers. I work with a guy at the hospital, sweetest, most loving man.....he's a cage fighter on the weekends!!! Alpha males, yumm