Saturday, April 28, 2012

Birthday Eye Candy for W. Lynn Chantale


A girl can’t celebrate her birthday without some yummy cake, ice cream, oh, and even yummier eye candy. Right, Lynn? *g*
I wouldn’t be a very good friend if I didn’t provide you with some yummy goodness. And they are a few of my favourite things. I would just never, ever forgive myself if I didn’t share…for a little while … *g*


Eye Candy Present # 1 …
Shemar Moore … the yummiest and tastiest piece of chocolate around! Of course, as Derek Morgan on Criminal Minds, he lights up the screen with his heroism and hunky bulk. I’m sure he’ll be willing to cuddle up with you nice and tight, and keep all nightmares at bay!










Eye Candy Present # 2 …
LL Cool J … have you heard him sing? Mmm, great voice, goes with that spectacular smile and protector attitude. He oozes sex, seduction and protectiveness. Those lips…you’ll have to investigate those for me, let me know! 










Eye Candy Present # 3 …
Zac Efron … perhaps a bit younger than you might like, but there’s a lot here to like! A gentle, kind soul I think, who just needs the right woman to help him grow into complete manhood. I’m sure you’ll know just how to help him along.












Eye Candy Present # 4 …
Colin Farrell … gruff, rough, gravelly voice…how can you not love this Irish Leprechaun. He’d probably be a lot of good luck to have around…wash your back, some massages, carry your shopping bags…hmmm, yes, you know that kind of good luck! *g*
So these four presents should keep you busy enough, for a little while, Lynn. I hope they treat you like the Princess you are and deserve to be forever!
Happy birthday, dear heart. May your year be the absolute best!

5 comments:

Lynn Chantale said...

All this eye candy and though I want to keep it to myself, I had to share all the lusciousness.

Thank you Kacey, you know the way to my heart. :-)

KaceyHammell said...

You're welcome. Glad I could brighten your day and give you some yummy goodness for your bday :D

Jillian said...

Dreamy! All of them.

Lynn Chantale said...

Congrats Jillian. Thanks for partying with us, you are the winner for today.

Carol L. said...

Shemar Moore is absolutely gorgeous.
Carol L
Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com